Our programs and projects reflect The Growing Project's mission and vision of connecting our community members to each other, their food, and their land through urban agriculture and community gardening.
- Urban Foods Outreach: Creates residential gardens, where excess produce is donated to people and families in need.
- Garden Time: Horticulture Therapy program for at-risk youth.
- Food Finders: A network of bicycle volunteers that work with local farmers, farmer's markets, and gardens to pick up excess produce and donate it to families in need.
- Plant a Row! Campaign to Feed the Hungry
- Composting with the assistance of Colorado Worm Man, John Anderson
- Free Schools and educational events
- Community outreach and events
- Food Policy & Agriculture Coalition
For updated information on volunteer opportunities and events check out out Facebook page!